The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

Good luck to the lad. I just hope that if he plays every week, its because he deserves to, and not because we are having our team picked for us from Merseyside.

We could certainly do with a proper winger who can actually cross to a teammate, or get past a defender and get a shot on target. Something we havent had for a while.

7 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Good luck to the lad. I just hope that if he plays every week, its because he deserves to, and not because we are having our team picked for us from Merseyside.

We could certainly do with a proper winger who can actually cross to a teammate, or get past a defender and get a shot on target. Something we havent had for a while.

I don't think any have that anymore; or at least very few. 

4 hours ago, Dave M609 said:

Yeah I was expecting a news article but there is a thread on FF about it as well supposedly, no idea where it's came from, Liverpool were supposedly after him a while ago, not sure if someone has put 2+2 together and got 8.

The only place I saw it when I looked on Newsnow was HITC...…. 

4 hours ago, Dave M609 said:

Yeah I was expecting a news article but there is a thread on FF about it as well supposedly, no idea where it's came from, Liverpool were supposedly after him a while ago, not sure if someone has put 2+2 together and got 8.

He was already at Liverpool (for 3 years) and they released him

I read some comments from Liverpool fans last night and whilst they were clearly pro-Liverpool and therefore pro Kent - many of them were saying that this lad will tear Scottish football up.  They reckon we have signed an excellent player.

Here's hoping he is, and he isn't our version of Musonda :D

Lee Hodson is no longer in the squad to face Osijek and may soonish leave in the same way as Forrester. Much like our resident 4LHAD-poster suggested.

Sadiq (getting No. 9) and Coulibaly are in the team, Kent not yet.

Edited by der Berliner

1 hour ago, craig said:

I read some comments from Liverpool fans last night and whilst they were clearly pro-Liverpool and therefore pro Kent - many of them were saying that this lad will tear Scottish football up.  They reckon we have signed an excellent player.

Here's hoping he is, and he isn't our version of Musonda :D

Bristol fans aren't in agreement on that??

He's here now so we will just need to get behind him, well for the first ten minutes anyway??

Looking at the squad and Gerrard's comments about two for every position and the last part of the window being used to see who's about and could improve on who we have I'd say bar a CB we are done. Every position now has two with kent coming in other than CB.

Unless a player of higher calibre can be found for a player we can get a bid for that is.

Edited by trublusince1982

22 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

Bristol fans aren't in agreement on that??

He's here now so we will just need to get behind him, well for the first ten minutes anyway??

Looking at the squad and Gerrard's comments about two for every position and the last part of the window being used to see who's about and could improve on who we have I'd say bar a CB we are done. Every position now has two with kent coming in other than CB.

Unless a player of higher calibre can be found for a player we can get a bid for that is.

I would be absolutely amazed if we aren't still looking for a striker.  Kent & Ejaria may be expected to fill the "creativity" gap - but we still need another striker IMO.

37 minutes ago, craig said:

I would be absolutely amazed if we aren't still looking for a striker.  Kent & Ejaria may be expected to fill the "creativity" gap - but we still need another striker IMO.

IMO Keith Jackson was right to point towards Morelos and call the situation a conundrum.

Dependent on that conundrum and how it is handled, we may yet need two more 'strikers'.

Edited by buster.

1 hour ago, craig said:

We have Morelos and sadij for CF, windass and Kent for FR and Murphy and Middleton for FL. Plus kent can play both sides and windass through the middle.That's two per position. Only way I see another forward signing is if we are getting rid of someone. 

Think it's mostly wishful thinking from fans tbh, Gerrard has been pretty precise in his plans.