[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

13 minutes ago, colinstein said:

you are making a big mistake accusing me of trolling. Nothing could be further from the truth. I come on here because it's better than the rest.

Most Rangers supporters aren't in great fettle tonight, I'd have thought.  Neil Lennon is not a person to put us all at ease even when our spirits are in good shape.

I can't remember ever being angrier at a Rangers performance than I was today after 20 minutes.  

30 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Colin, 

I'm not in the mood this evening. 

Stop the trolling or go elsewhere. We don't want to talk about Hibs so please leave it at that. Go and enjoy the sunshine. 

I won't ask again. 

Sunshine!:eek2: It's pissing it down here. Don't tell Govan rear I said that.:D

9 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

He lost his dressing room, players are all looking to leave, he misses training sleeps in for a 1 o'clock press conference or more likely was high and drunk once again, embarrassed his club and you think he's doing well?  As for mental health issues that's  just nonsense made up be people to excuse him. You don't become bipolar in you late forties. Seen zero evidence throughout his playing career. Being strungout or craving a drink is more likely.

Did you see the bollocking he gave the boy in the dugout against hearts? Was disgusting, completely uncalled for and quite frankly amateurish.

yep....as far as good football and hibs position in the league are concerned....he's doing well.  Let's see if the Hibs board agree with that.  They can always sack him of course

Edited by colinstein

bottom line is.....if he's successful nobody will give a hoot about his issues (except rival supporters)

We have had players with alcohol issues for example.......but they were good players so we still worshipped them....whereas rival supporters made the most of it 

Today's word is, 'UNLUCKY'!

Apparently, the penalty decision on Tuesday night at Pittodrie was, 'UNLUCKY'.

Today's penalty decision which began in the D was, 'UNLUCKY'.

Whittaker's deliberate hand to ball with a few minutes remaining was a stonewaller, not given because we are UNLUCKY.

UNFORTUNATE is a variation on unlucky and apparently the Rangers support were UNFORTUNATE that Neil's 'cheeky' celebration impacted immediately in front of the Rangers support. Further, if Hibs had put in a deserved fourth after 20 minutes, then no Rangers supporter would have been present to witness his cheeky celebration. I don't think that one has been rationalised?

Etc, ..........................................................

Conceding nine penalties this season, we are sooooooooooooooooooooo unlucky.