[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

36 minutes ago, boabie said:

He's been threatening to leave if his best players are sold. No doubt his wages will be on the agenda too.

I think he knows he’s peaked at Hibs too, it’s the perfect time for him to move. Like Aberdeen the Hibs squad is artificially strong because of their reliance on loans. Most of his best attacking players aren’t his; Allan, Barker, McLaren & Kamberie. Add to that McGeuoch who is leaving for nothing in the summer and Hibs are losing 5 very important players.

TLB has continually been an embarrassment to Scottish football, yet is loved by the Scottish gutter press! he is an out of control, aggressive, prick of a man!. The sooner he leaves Scottish football the better.

54 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

TLB has continually been an embarrassment to Scottish football, yet is loved by the Scottish gutter press! he is an out of control, aggressive, prick of a man!. The sooner he leaves Scottish football the better.

My perspective is only different in that he puts out a team that can hold their own against Celtic and are capable of taking points from them and the other top 3 or 4 teams. Even if we improve drastically next season under SG, we do need other teams to challenge as well. 

14 hours ago, DMAA said:

I would have been quite confident that the team who ended against Aberdeen could do the business at Easter Road, but those two are irreplaceable.

I'm so sick of this formation. Our options are limited this time, but it was only after a change in formation that we really improved against Aberdeen. However after that game I have a lot more faith in Nicholl than in Murty to change things up.

With all the suspensions and lack of options in the squad it's an ideal time to get him on the bench at least. Our attacking options from the bench are woeful. I'd love to see Middleton get a game. We don't have players like him in the squad and he'd offer a goal threat we may be lacking on Sunday.

He is in Germany so I doubt he is being considered unless they fly him back early.

How do thry get Rangers and Hibs fans into the one stand?  I was speaking to a Hibs fan (who has a ticket next to the Bears) and he had no idea either?

Doesn't everyone have to go over that wee bridge?

9 minutes ago, compo said:

I would love wee popcorn teeth to stay 

No thanks.  His affect on Scottish football is purely negative.  

Edited by Gonzo79