Highest away support in the UK this season

12 hours ago, craig said:

Of course it is a personal choice and Bears are allowed to choose to follow follow at their hearts own desire.  And the loyalty of travelling Bears is remarkable.

For me, personally, I am with Bill on this one - they wanted us dead.  They wanted the blue pound to die and told us they would be just fine without us.  Now.... you have Hearts and Killie bemoaning they didn't get their second bite at the blue pound this season.  So.... they wanted us dead but now want our money.

We are essentially, having been a scorned lover, going back for more of the same.  Not for me, no thank you.

Kilmarnock did not vote to get us out. 

1 hour ago, pete said:

Kilmarnock did not vote to get us out. 

No, they abstained.  They are the only ones I wouldn’t begrudge it.  Even then... their hatred of us is abnormally high too.

Their vote back in the day doesn’t mean they aren’t complaining about losing the blue pound.  Their fans wanted a no vote too.  The only reason they didn’t get it is because their Chairman was the only one who actually voted in line with his fiduciary duty.

I'd rather give £30/50 to the Rangers Lotto or buy club merchandise than give it to clubs like Hibs or Celtc.  

I made one exception to my boycott (Murrayfield, because it was a one-off venue and 20 mins from my house).  

Others are free to do as they please and I do miss away games, so understand it's often a cracking day out but priniples come first.

I attended the Scottish Cup replay at Rugby Park because they abstained.

I wanted to attend Murrayfield earlier this season but it was an official Hearts home game and they kept the accrued monies, after rental.

If reserve football returns, I will attend Ibrox and support the second string.

It is for every Bear to decide on their own reaction to events of six years past; again, politely I ask you to refrain from giving Rangers haters a single penny. I say this as someone who habitually chucked a fiver into the buckets being held by supporters of clubs in administration ie Dundee, Pars, 'Well, ............ etc.

21 hours ago, craig said:

Now.... you have Hearts and Killie bemoaning they didn't get their second bite at the blue pound this season.  So.... they wanted us dead but now want our money.

To be fair to Killie they were the only ones who didn't vote to relegate us.

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

To be fair to Killie they were the only ones who didn't vote to relegate us.

Sorry I should have read the rest of the comments!

Are people really suggesting the best course of action is to leave the side with no fans at away games? I would suggest that the fans have played their part in the club's great form on the road this season.

The last three seasons have ended with our support being attacked and/or goaded by fans of Motherwell, Hibs and Hibs again (plus "volunteers" from elsewhere).  Anyone else would have rioted by now, but due to our past reputation (from my days of follow following so no "holier than thou", here) we are the ones with the bad name but my God, we put up with utter shit from all sides now and still get the blame when, in fact, the restraint has been eye-wateringly difficult. 

I hate them all for what they did to us & I'll go to my grave doing so. Furthermore - they are still doing it! So phuck em, phuck 'em all.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Just as bad IMO, sit on the fence is the easy option

I think that is harsh. Abstentions all round would not have put us down. Only Yes votes.