Blames Hibs for not offering him a 2 or 3 year deal as the reason he is leaving. I say snap him up. I know not everyone is happy with us signing SPL players but I think he could do a job for us.

Whats everyone's thoughts?

I don't think Killen is good enough but then there are plenty of current Rangers players like that. I liked the look of Kingston at Ibrox but again I don't think he would make a great deal of difference. The team needs some serious investment and better players than your run of the mill SPL players

I don't think Killen is good enough but then there are plenty of current Rangers players like that. I liked the look of Kingston at Ibrox but again I don't think he would make a great deal of difference. The team needs some serious investment and better players than your run of the mill SPL players

Ordinarily I would agre about run of the mill SPL players but disagree about Rangers having any similar players to him.

He's an old fashioned target man who's good in the air. Who from the current Rangers squad fits that bill?

Juffery mentioned Emile Heskey to me today. Whilst I wouldn't be keen on him per se, the qualities he has (at least in the past) are that he's tall, physical, strong in the air and generally a good target man. Thats why I feel Killen would be a decent shout as he would be within our budget (i.e. free), his wages wont cost the earth; and he would add a bit of variety to our attack.

The boy who done his ankle or something in earlier in the season? If we were to sign him, a player who has a gammy ankle I'd be shocked. Saying that though, it's a typical Walter Smith signing.

I think it'll depend on who stays and who goes in the summer. WS might be tempted to try and pick up some more of these SPL guys if he doesn't have that much cash to spend. Having said that, maybe he'll be able to recoup some money on the likes of Sionko, Sebo and Papac. It could be a very busy close season for us on the transfer market.

I think it'll depend on who stays and who goes in the summer. WS might be tempted to try and pick up some more of these SPL guys if he doesn't have that much cash to spend. Having said that, maybe he'll be able to recoup some money on the likes of Sionko, Sebo and Papac. It could be a very busy close season for us on the transfer market.

Sebo and Sionko fair enough, but with our thin squad I woudl definitely keep Papax.

Sebo and Sionko fair enough, but with our thin squad I woudl definitely keep Papax.

I would keep Papac as well. I think he's shown enough in the latter part of the season for him to be worthwhile keeping. Sionko's been missing but is he fit? If he's fit and isn't even getting a place on the bench then its obvious Wattie doesn't fancy him.

I saw a side to Koeverman today that i had not seen before as AZ threw away the Dutch championship on the last day. He has been injured for the last few weeks but came on at half time. He ran his heart out , fought for every thing, scored, hit the post with a screamer of a shot, and cried like a baby in defeat. Running to the dressing room he punched a plastic partition which i think broke.

Maybe not a great thing to do but it showed me he really cares. I really hope we go for him as i now think he will be great for us.

Koeverman and Brown are top choice for me.