"A club cannae come out of liquidation when its incorporated"

Jas Boyd · @Jas72Boyd

9th Jun 2018 from TwitLonger

I know you are all thinking why i bother, but i secretly i enjoy it.

This is the most popular one thrown at me by the "new clubbers" including various generic documents which give a flavour of how some sports clubs work but dont go into specifics and certainly dont look at the bigger corporate world of football where some FA's have rules that ignore Tax Authorities in favour of football debts despite government papers on incorporated football clubs.

Full article: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqicmc

At the end of the day the grunting of some internet non entity is meaningless. They can grunt whatever they want to but it won’t change the fact that every footballing authority will continue recording Rangers as the same club.

Tims are best ignored or laughed at, especially when it comes to the new club crap some of them continually spout.  Their lives revolve around Rangers FC.

When we win our league back, they will lose the plot.  

They spent over a hundred years in our wake, pretending and wishing they weren't second best. Then for a fleeting moment they thought they'd found a way out of their inferiority. Now the fear is back and you can see it growing. When Rangers wins its next league flag I reckon the pain will be unbearable and some of them are likely to do something really regrettable. I can't wait.

When we regain our position as superior beings to the animals the supporters of that lot will go into a tsunami type meltdown there will be questions in Hollyrood the press will run dry of ink printing excuses the chapels will be bursting with knee benders seeking Devine help and undertakers will be run ragged with all the suicides .

Bring it on .

Edited by compo

The club & its assets( stadium, training ground etc)  were sold from oldco to newco as a going concern with HMRC’s consent.

It is really that simple.

And a new club cannot join the Scottish Professional Football Leagues. 

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

The club & its assets( stadium, training ground etc)  were sold from oldco to newco as a going concern with HMRC’s consent.

NO!NO!NO!......................Rangers are dead!.........................don't care what the authorities say!................you are new club!..........NEWCO!:D

10 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Apparently it's all a masonic conspiracy :laugh:

I was at a flat party last Saturday night and a yahoo found out I was a Bear and he told me about 10 times Rangers are dead.

I just laughed at his insolence.  They really are obsessed with us.