Club 1872 FansBet Partner Proposal - Poll

FansBet Partner Proposal - Poll
Dear Member

Club 1872 has for some time been in negotiations with FansBet. This is the trading name for a group of online betting companies who wish to partner with supporter groups and aim to return up to 50% of the net profits derived from supporters betting to the Club whom those supporters nominate.

FansBet have proposed that Club 1872 Ltd. become their main fan partner for Rangers. The Club 1872 board has discussed the proposal and believes this is a key decision which should be put to members.

Please click the link below and login, you will then be directed to a page to view the details of the proposal and vote in our member poll.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW PROPOSAL AND VOTE

Club 1872

Absolutely shocking proposal making money off the losses from your own members. If that went through it would be another reason I wouldn't touch club 1872 with a barge poll.

Money would only go to Rangers if the gambler loses. Instead of betting and losing a tenner, with (say) three pounds going to Rangers, why not spend all ten quid at Rangers? Merchandise, lotto, RangersTV, etc or donate it to the share purchase scheme?

Question, is it the half the profit on individual bets or half the profit on all bets over a period.

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

If people are going to bet anyway perhaps not an issue.

Though id rather we discouraged it not encouraged

I think ten years from now gambling will be in the same bracket as smoking, an antisocial practice.

Meanwhile, still no info re the outcome of this Club1872 poll.

I've just searched my emails and can only find mention of the vote as per OP but no record of the result. 

I've searched the C1872 site and can't find any mention of Fansbet,  including the survey. Looks like they've quietly binned it. 

• Frankie changed the title to Club 1872 FansBet Partner Proposal - Poll