One bit of really good news today.

Yep, there'sno doubt Hemdani staying is good news.

Unglamourous and defensive he may be, but he's also a damn fine player and him staying will give our midfield a bit of much needed continuity.

If we have to build a team round someone its Hemdani. He has shined this season in a subtle way. He is vertisle and stands out in european games.

Id like to see him shoot a bit more from 25 yards out.

Had a terrible start to his Rangers career with injuries. A lot of the fans, me included, thought he was at it and was solely here for the large pay packet. He was a totally different player under PLG and he's kept that form going under WS.

Keep it up Brahim.

If we have to build a team round someone its Hemdani. He has shined this season in a subtle way. He is vertisle and stands out in european games.

Id like to see him shoot a bit more from 25 yards out.

Good, solid player but hardly the sort you "build a team around". That's usually a star player, someone who will make things happen for you in the final third.

Good, solid player but hardly the sort you "build a team around". That's usually a star player, someone who will make things happen for you in the final third.

I disagree, Hemdani is a player you can build a team around. He can defend well and his distribution which helps to make things happen in the final third is, usually, very good.

I disagree, Hemdani is a player you can build a team around. He can defend well and his distribution which helps to make things happen in the final third is, usually, very good.

3 yard square balls from Hemdani have little impat on what happens in the final third, its upto the player receving the ball to make something happen.

I don't disagree that he is and can be an integral part of the team, but builiding a team around a defensively minded holding midfielder would lead to a very negative team.

It's not Hemdani I disagree with building the team around as much as it is the style of player.

If BF was playing as he was a few weeks/months ago, that's the kind of player you can build a team around. The sort of player who will go and dictate play to the opposition.

Good news. I think we need someone in the team like him, but I have a real problem when we play him, Fergie and Thomson. I'd only be playing one of those 3 in my first 11 if we sign a more attacking midfielder.

But the position we are in we cant afford star buys anymore. The platform and spine of the team could easily be build around him.