New Kit Confirmed

3 hours ago, Darthter said:

I just find it completely ironic, that gambling within the sport is frowned upon, but many of the major sponsors/investors are gambling companies....

It's not just frowned upon...it's banned for those who participate in the sport.

3 hours ago, Darthter said:

I just find it completely ironic, that gambling within the sport is frowned upon, but many of the major sponsors/investors are gambling companies....

I would love to find a jersey without 32RED across the front. Don't get me wrong I appreciate that the team has a sponsor but...for Christ's sake.  They need another beer company. Or, maybe Chevrolet? Hustler? lol!

it's inexcusable to advertise gambling on a football shirt........or on telly, radio and newspapers. We are being saturated with it. 

this is the strip designed in 1960 to be worn in floodlit games............

2ij3mtc.png

I have very rarely drank Carling or McEwan's Lager and never Blackthorn.  I have never used CR Smith, 32Red or NTL.  

You'd have to be an idiot to alter your lifestyle based on a football shirt sponsor.

Just sent the following message to Hummel:

I am contacting youl to express my disgust at your decision to produce two strips for Rangers FC that demonstrate clear allusions to that club's disgraceful history of anti-Catholicism.
Rangers achieved notoriety in world football for their decades-long policy of not employing Catholics; a policy that only came to an end in 1989. However, sickening sectarian attitudes have continued to be displayed among its supporters and, indeed, club directors.
Much of this religious hatred aligns with the Orange Order, an avowedly anti-Catholic institution which stages marches in Scotland and Northern Ireland, mainly during July, to commemorate a 1690 battle that they associate with a belief in Protestant supremacy.
The two most visible emblems of the Orange Order are a sash and the colour orange. It is no coincidence that those two symbols now feature on Rangers strips in a flagrant attempt to cash in on religious bigotry.
I can well understand if Hummel were unaware of much of this. However, there is no doubt that Rangers FC and its directors were very, very aware of the inflammatory significance of these emblems.
Should production of these strips go ahead, Hummel will reveal itself as cynical exploiters of religious intolerance. In which case, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Order

Yours Sincerely,

Celtic Joe

Now I am delighted we produced this top and i am going to buy it. Not for religious reasons but for my Dutch connection and as a GIRUY to all the bigoted tims.

2 hours ago, pete said:

Now I am delighted we produced this top and i am going to buy it. Not for religious reasons but for my Dutch connection and as a GIRUY to all the bigoted tims.

We definitely need to get a black shirt with an Orange Sash next season.