New Kit Confirmed

1 hour ago, colinstein said:

it is unseemly for adults to wear football tops

I think of ma, da and the weans at the airport all dressed in Celtic strips. having a sensitive disposition, I was shocked.

however I do have this '50's   Third's top.....and although I cut a dashing figure in it, I restrict it to Jim Jams  where it's only seen by the wife....drives her mad with lust...I got the idea from this waster called Mellor

Just not for you :ninja:

Fuxxake guys we're a football club, not a Paris fashion house. The new strips are just ..... football strips. The only issue I have is whether they bring in loads of money for the football club and if an orange strip does that then more power to whoever made the decision.

3 hours ago, colinstein said:

it is unseemly for adults to wear football tops

I think of ma, da and the weans at the airport all dressed in Celtic strips. having a sensitive disposition, I was shocked.

however I do have this '50's   Third's top.....and although I cut a dashing figure in it, I restrict it to Jim Jams  where it's only seen by the wife....drives her mad with lust...I got the idea from this waster called Mellor

I was in town Tuesday afternoon for an appointment where I happened upon a fellow who must have been ages with myself (I'm in my 50's) wearing his grey and green hoops. Now I can see the argument of wearing your colours if you're at a weekly 5 a side to keep the motor running as you get older. But what in the world possesses a guy in his mid 50's to say to himself... OK I'm off intae the toon this afternoon what shall I wear? Eureka, I know whats a good look for me, I'll wear my selitc tap! 

I think all three are great. I was expecting a red away kit not unlike their Denmark shirts but the white with blue/red sash looks tremendous.

They've kept the home kit simple which I always prefer - it should just be as plain blue as possible. 

And the orange kit is excellent. One of my favourite shirts of all time was the Shenzhen Rangers top which was orange with silver trim so I like this one a lot. 

On Sunday I decided to take a social media 'holiday' so I've not been able to enjoy the predicted outrage about the shirt but as far as I'm concerned if they have a problem with the colour of our shirt then it's their problem. We'll sell lots of them. We'll get lots more income. These type of folk have maintained our socks are something to be offended about for crying out loud. If it upsets these virtue signallers too then great. 

Well done Hummel.