New Kit Confirmed

10 minutes ago, onevision said:

Did we not have one out similar years back?

I remember Boumsong posing on the front of the Rangers News in the very same strip.

Reference the derivation of the top, again in the early seventies Manchester City brought out the very same top, and the following season, it was blue with a red and white diagonal slash. Several years later, Crystal Palace went through a few seasons with differing away tops, including the white one and a blatant Brazil rip-off. In the same era, Coventry City took the biscuit, launching an all brown away kit.

The Rangers orange kit will have all the usual suspects foaming at the mouth, caustic comments will ensue.

2 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The Rangers orange kit will have all the usual suspects foaming at the mouth, caustic comments will ensue.

While I can understand (& generally agree) why many folk didn't wan't the orange strip, due to obvious connotations.....it does look an absolute belter of a top.

Aye, all the usual suspects are frothing at the mouth about this. Even saw one guy on another website try and compare it to the swastika.

The key thing I find hilarious is that they literally have an away kit with an actual cross on it for this season. I mean, I have no problem with that. I don't care what the mhanky mob do, there are better and more pressing things to worry about in my opinion. It's just amazing that they can't see their own hypocrisy.

Yeah, obviously for many fans there will be that connotation behind it but with me, I like it purely because orange is an absolute belter of a colour on a football top. I couldn't give a monkeys what folk think. 

Edited by RTB2004

5 minutes ago, Darthter said:

While I can understand (& generally agree) why many folk didn't wan't the orange strip, due to obvious connotations.....it does look an absolute belter of a top.

You know, the club could head a lot of the fulmination, off at the pass. Just say it's a homage to the difficult journey being undertaken by Fernando Ricksen. Or, say it's a statement of empathy for the turmoil being experienced by Jum Spence.