New Kit Confirmed

4 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

You know, the club could head a lot of the fulmination, off at the pass. Just say it's a homage to the difficult journey being undertaken by Fernando Ricksen. Or, say it's a statement of empathy for the turmoil being experienced by Jum Spence.

nope...best saying nothing.  It's an orange coloured strip, end of story.

If folk want to link it to anything, then that's their business....

The new strips look amazing.  I'm pleased they've kept our home strip simple.  The orange strip looks brilliant, but the away strip is an absolute belter.  I'm loving that one. ??  In my opinion that's the best one we've had for a long long time.  Well done Hummel.  Great job!

2 minutes ago, Darthter said:

I expect Angela Haggerty, Stacey Mullin, Jane Hamilton, ..... et al will echo the outrage on Kerrydale Street, "in the week where there hero, King Billy murdered millions of catholics, they launch an orange strip". The spelling errors are the responsibility of our separated Yahoo.

I must check the casualty figures at the Battle of the Boyne, I would be surprised if they amounted to several thousands? However, if the casualties exceed the then population of the entire island, then I will apologise.

22 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I expect Angela Haggerty, Stacey Mullin, Jane Hamilton, ..... et al will echo the outrage on Kerrydale Street, "in the week where there hero, King Billy murdered millions of catholics, they launch an orange strip". The spelling errors are the responsibility of our separated Yahoo.

I must check the casualty figures at the Battle of the Boyne, I would be surprised if they amounted to several thousands? However, if the casualties exceed the then population of the entire island, then I will apologise.

From wiki :

The casualty figures of the battle were quite low for a battle of such a scale—of the 50,000 or so participants, about 2,000 died.[citation needed] Three-quarters of the dead were Jacobites. William's army had far more wounded. At the time, most casualties of battles tended to be inflicted in the pursuit of an already-beaten enemy; this did not happen at the Boyne, as the counter-attacks of the skilled Jacobite cavalry screened the retreat of the rest of their army, and in addition William was always disinclined to endanger the person of James, since he was the father of his wife, Mary. The Jacobites were badly demoralised by the order to retreat, which lost them the battle. Many of the Irish infantrymen deserted. The Williamites triumphantly marched into Dublin two days after the battle. The Jacobite army abandoned the city and marched to Limerick, behind the River Shannon, where they were unsuccessfully besieged.

I guess they really don't know their history huh.....

33 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Yup, the real bigots are those who see bigotry everywhere. It’s just an orange top. Their top down bigoted entrenched mindset construes it otherwise. They should be charged by plod for sectarian thinking.......