Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

Sports Direct cant or wont want to match JB Sport deal imo, just my opinion. What i think is going on is that fat miser is after one final pay off, and one last kick at the club,lets hope the judge sees this for what it is and send Ashley packing again.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

What's the likely outcome (in your opinion), D'Art?

I suspect Rangers will have to make another payment to SD to free ourselves completely...but that's a guess based on what I've read on this thread.

Its hard to say bud as its very much down to the small print and interpretation of what qualifies as sufficiency in terms of notice.

I have a feeling this one will see the inside of a courtroom.

1 hour ago, D'Artagnan said:

Its hard to say bud as its very much down to the small print and interpretation of what qualifies as sufficiency in terms of notice.

I have a feeling this one will see the inside of a courtroom.

I think the Rangers lawyers will need a miracle to get out of this one. I think there is more chance of an agreement outside the courtroom to be honest.

8 hours ago, pete said:

I think the Rangers lawyers will need a miracle to get out of this one. I think there is more chance of an agreement outside the courtroom to be honest.

I did qualify that opinion Pete  with the fact I had not seen the smaller print details regarding notice.

If its a clear and unequivocal breach of the terms agreed then you are probably right and we will have no other option but to settle.

But there are stark differences from the derivative continuation claim re termination which Ashley won - inasmuch as we seem to have been complying with the terms of the agreement - as Big Jaws pointed out earlier...

OK so heres where it gets slightly complicated SDI are arguing that, in this first refusal clause, there are three rights clauses that have to have their financial details broken down and that Rangers haven't done this. Rangers are arguing that the JD deal is a whole package and have submitted the details of it to SDI.

MR JUSTICE ROBIN KNOWLES

Hopefully this Justice will have done his homework on Ashely like his colleague Justice Peter Smith had a couple of years ago and Know.es that SD are Rob'in ...........I'll get ma coat  :whistle: