Rangers Fans March

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Like most supporters, I go to Ibrox to watch and hopefully enjoy football, not to attend a festival of music and performing arts. If the football is good, as it was last night, then the atmosphere takes care of itself. If not then the last thing I want is to have to listen to so many performing parrots trying to create an artificial “atmosphere” that the game doesn’t justify. 

Brilliantly put @Bill absolutely spot on.

I would add that, in my experience of sitting/standing near the UB on many occasions over the last few years at away games, not many of them could even tell you the score, far less how the game is going, what subs we have used, who has been booked etc, as they appear to only be watching themselves and sometimes the opposition supporters.

Not my idea of fun, nor why I still after more than 30 years I am still hooked to go to every game I can at home, away and abroad to watch and cheer on my team, hopefully be entertained by a good game of football, and see us get a victory. But hey-ho, each to their own.

This march is a “look at us” demo. As far as UB singing is concerned I believe it stops the spontaneity of the crowd, in fact I’ve heard them start a song while another is being sung from the other end of Broomie Front. 

2 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

This march is a “look at us” demo. As far as UB singing is concerned I believe it stops the spontaneity of the crowd, in fact I’ve heard them start a song while another is being sung from the other end of Broomie Front. 

Attempting to sing descant is most difficult.

The UB should attempt 'Le Boudin', a descant chant by the Foreign Legion. You cannot beat a good song about Black Pudding?   

28 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Attempting to sing descant is most difficult.

The UB should attempt 'Le Boudin', a descant chant by the Foreign Legion. You cannot beat a good song about Black Pudding?   

How do they get Steòrnbhagah to scan in French?