Rangers Fans March

12 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Apologies for that written in heat of moment against what I see as detrimental to club.

What’s detrimental? As long as they abide by the law, they are doing nothing wrong. What’s wrong with fans marching to their stadium? Engaging in a show of belonging and identity. Their show of support for the club reinforces their collective loyalty.

This is a democracy and the days when you look for this to be banned are sad indeed. I’m sure they will enjoy themselves and wish them all the best. Some of us should remember we were young once too.

Edited by cooponthewing

Certainly show their loyalty but with the bravery to show WHO they are not faceless individuals behind hoodies,scarves,balaclavas etc..I am not looking for it to be banned but to be done legally by applying and receiving appropriate permission.Also all it takes is some of the yahoos behind the fiasco of last week to hijack the march and cause trouble to ensue,leaving the club to get even more bad press.

The problem with this is it can do absolutely no good for the club while having the potential to bring bad publicity we can well do without.

Yes we were all young once but that doesn't change the fact that this is pointless and potentially detrimental in terms of the club.