[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 6; Tavernier 50pen; Coulibaly 86) - 1 Maribor

23 hours ago, DMAA said:

Contrary to what a few have said I think Maribor will be a noticeable step up in quality from Osijek and will pose a genuine threat. Skupi were terrible and Osijek were bang average whereas Maribor performed very well in the Champions League last season and have a strong track record in Europe. It's very exciting to see how we hold up against a European side with genuine pedigree. I think they will be playing for 0-0 and it could be a very frustrating game for us.

Of course they should be. Osijek are a diddy little team, whereas Maribor have twice been in the CL group stages in recent years.

FT

Ufa 2 Proges 1

38' Sylvester Igboun 1 - 0
63' Ivan Oblyakov 2 - 0
80' Olivier Thill      2 - 1

Tie still in the balance. Russians went 2-0 up in the 2nd half but later allowed Progres an away goal and a chance of making the play-off round.

39 minutes ago, buster. said:

FT

Ufa 2 Proges 1

38' Sylvester Igboun 1 - 0
63' Ivan Oblyakov 2 - 0
80' Olivier Thill      2 - 1

Tie still in the balance. Russians went 2-0 up in the 2nd half but later allowed Progres an away goal and a chance of making the play-off round.

Great news for using we get past Maribor. I was expecting a comfortable win for the Russians but they can’t be that great. 

25 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Great news for using we get past Maribor. I was expecting a comfortable win for the Russians but they can’t be that great. 

They didn't look anything special in the 20 minutes I saw but Progres were better than last season (still not very good).

I'd have a decent level of confidence against either. However I don't have it for the Maribor tie, which could go either way.