[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 6; Tavernier 50pen; Coulibaly 86) - 1 Maribor

3 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Their threat against us was almost non-existent and we completely controlled the game.

They had three unchallenged headers in the first half that they could easily have scored from save poor finishing on their part. They got lucky with the goal as I don't think the boy means to do that and if he did he's some player. They were clean through on goal twice on our left hand side and we managed to clear it. Aye other than that it was non-existent? 

Another solid performance tonight. Morelos looks transformed tonight, did a power of work. Everyone put in a shift though, all the new signings looked as if they have been here for several seasons. Gerrard has that European games insight, few british managers have it, last great one was Sir Alex. i think we have a diamond in Gerrard.

4 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

They had three unchallenged headers in the first half that they could easily have scored from save poor finishing on their part. They got lucky with the goal as I don't think the boy means to do that and if he did he's some player. They were clean through on goal twice on our left hand side and we managed to clear it. Aye other than that it was non-existent? 

I would be interested in seeing the stats, which I think will back me up. They're not showing on BBC. Does anyone have them? 

We all see things differently, but I saw absolute domination. 

I would be interested in seeing the stats, which I think will back me up. They're not showing on BBC. Does anyone have them? 

We all see things differently, but I saw absolute domination. 
I woukd say they had several decent chances.

Headers past the post. 1 good save at least and a couple where the really should have hit the target

They had at least two good chances in the first half and one half-chance in the second.

They're a dangerous side who can score goals but so can we so we've nothing to fear over there.