[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 6; Tavernier 50pen; Coulibaly 86) - 1 Maribor

1 minute ago, Unicorn said:

Can’t wait for Sunday now.  Apart from a late blip at Pittodrie the transformation of the team is more apparent with each passing game.

I think any Celtic fans who were feeling nervous after watching the Aberdeen game will be in full blown panic if they saw that performance tonight. I doubt they had any idea just how big a transformation was taking place at Ibrox. I suspect most of us didn't either.

Just a fantastic performance. It’s a joy to watch.Tav was fantastic. Morelos fantastic. Cooley Fantastic. Arfield fantastic. The whole side were brilliant.

Maribor wee slick and quick going forward. They are a dangerous side who will score at home. The bonus is so will we. No chance we will not score against them.

What an atmosphere too. Ibrox was rocking:rfcbouncy: 

Wow... just wow

My only disappointment was how we let Morelos go offside for that goal rulled off and then lose a goal straight after. Still good performance 

Second half we were pretty dam good, and i dont care but i am really excited already for the first match agaisnt them.

In Stevie G we trust 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

I think any Celtic fans who were feeling nervous after watching the Aberdeen game will be in full blown panic if they saw that performance tonight. I doubt they had any idea just how big a transformation was taking place at Ibrox. I suspect most of us didn't either.

I knew we were better but still not sure of how much better. I didn't see this game but judging from reports and the result it's infinitely better and we still haven't fielded what's likely to be the first 11.

5 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:
8 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:
I try to be positive but people on this forum keep bringing me down!

You should try being realistic. You might like it.

I am always realistic. When we're shit I will say so, which has been the general way for years, and when we're great (like tonight), I will be full of praise. 

It was men against boys tonight. 

1 minute ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I am always realistic. When we're shit I will say so, which has been the general way for years, and when we're great (like tonight), I will be full of praise. 

I thought we played well for most of the 90 but that doesn't mean that the other team didn't have spells where they were dangerous. I thought they're Brazilian Tavares never put a foot wrong and was extremely difficult to get the ball off of when he had it. As far as they're concerned he's definitely their play maker. For me he's the one who has the tools to make them tick he played some cracking balls through and round our defence whenever they looked dangerous in attack. 

Your many many things but realistic is the last thing you are.