The Premier League

On 02/09/2018 at 10:00, Scott7 said:

The Villa are not in the EPL but they should be. They won’t though until they sack Steve Bruce. This bloke has done not much in his career. Barely gets into the Allardyce/Warnock class of manager. He’s favoured by the English media, though, in much the same way as the Two Jimmies and Jim Jeffreys/Billy Brown were idolised by the Sportsound fellows.  

Bruce got his jotters today. Job opportunity for Rogers? I’m sure he’d relish the challenge of a bigger club.

Yo Scott...how you doing mate.

Im taking a Man City win this weekend, I hope they go there and stuff liverpool.

Elsewhere. Arsenal should win and are building something, a few good signings and they will be awesome.

Where have you been, Gribz? Compo and I have been running this on our own.

Liverpool v City? Impossible to predict. These star matches are often anti climactic but I don’t think this one will disappoint.

Fulham v Gunners will tell if Arsenal are on there way or not.

The Saturday card is underwhelming apart from an interest in Wolves and of course the Mancs v Mags relegation battle.

The last time I was in Liverpool at the same time as City visited Anfield, both in the old FL Division 2, I had to go to my big brother’s wedding to an Evertonian.

Your right mate Saturday card not the best and I just reluctantly parted with 50 bucks on a Burnley, Watford and Everton Treble. Watford is my iffy one. I fancy Everton strongly today with a good price. 

I do like Klopp but cant stand Liverpool and think its time Pep got one back on them. I just think Man City are starting to show a bit of professional class which eluded them previously.

Arsenal are really intriguing at the moment, same personnel mainly but over a few transfer windows may have some quality and this gaffer likes attacking football. Im not fully convinced yet but they are good to watch and they could sneak top 4. Tottenham need 3 squad players or they will have a bad time mid season.