[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Mirren (Morelos, Goldson - McCrorie Sent Off)

couple wee side notes. Coats is shutting in 12 months time. A truly stunning building hopefully it doesn't fall into disregard.

bit unfair to tare paisley with mcgills!! they are a greenock based company thats also where both brothers stay. They have several depot  one in barrhead but bigger one in Inchinnan. Paisley has enough faults dont blame them for mcgills now too ??

Great read though thanks for that

Edited by trublusince1982

2 hours ago, trublusince1982 said:

couple wee side notes. Coats is shutting in 12 months time. A truly stunning building hopefully it doesn't fall into disregard.

bit unfair to tare paisley with mcgills!! they are a greenock based company thats also where both brothers stay. They have several depot  one in barrhead but bigger one in Inchinnan. Paisley has enough faults dont blame them for mcgills now too ??

Great read though thanks for that

McGill’s is the biggest bus company in Paisley, I know, you have to use them? I once got in one in Glasgow and it felt like the engine was sitting next to me. I got off with emphysema?

17 minutes ago, buster. said:

Lafferty has just put them to the sword in Edinburgh.

A win tomorrow would put us a point ahead of Celtic.

I thought that with some consistency we could have taken that league last season. We now have a better and so far unbeaten team that appears to be displaying some consistency. Here's hoping and up yours paddy power.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

I thought that with some consistency we could have taken that league last season. We now have a better and so far unbeaten team that appears to be displaying some consistency. Here's hoping and up yours paddy power.

Consistency of league result is what we must aim for this season, regardless of them.

First off, we have to beat St.Mirren tomorrow.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Consistency of league result is what we must aim for this season, regardless of them.

First off, we have to beat St.Mirren tomorrow.

Yes indeed and I see this game as more of an indicator than last week. First of all I hope we can keep 11 on the pitch and secondly this is the bread and butter of a title challenge.

We're always beating the sheep but regularly dropping points in these type of games and that's what's been killing our challenge. A convincing win will be an excellent indicator of where we're going.

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

Need to take advantage of the tims losing.  Just win Rangers - any way, any how.

Another potential indicator of where we're at. How many times last season did we stumble when rivals had dropped points? Far too many. Time to halt that tendency.