[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Mirren (Morelos, Goldson - McCrorie Sent Off)

• Rousseau changed the title to [HT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Mirren (Morelos, Goldson - McCrorie Sent Off)

HT 2-0. 

Solid performance: dominated possession, created chances and have defended well. 

McCrorie gives the Ref a decision to make with the rash tackle, but I think a Red Card was a tad harsh with Goldson covering, from what I recall; Yellow certainly. 

We've totally dominated that first half from start to finish. St Mirren haven't been in the game until the red card. Thats 2 games in 2 red cards... what a surprise. I think we'll score another couple in the 2nd half when this mob tires they're a Championship team and not a very good one at that. 

EDIT: On second viewing its possibly a red as I'm not sure Goldson is getting round in time even though I think McGregor has it covered. 

Edited by Big Jaws

The referee, a rhabid, allegedly,  was the 4th official last week at Furry Boots City, who called for a dismissal for Morelos, a sanction later rescinded, once, of course the damage was done. A red face for a red card for the official.

So, today, he orders off a Rangers' player at the first opportunity.............join the dots.