Card Display tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's the RFC crest with Glasgow landmarks.  Great idea but too complex for a card display, in my opinion.  Best keeping them simple.  

All credit to everyone involved though.

Totally agree. You couldn’t make out what it was?

The Govan Stand display was a shambles, nobody had a clue what it was. Glasgow landmarks? Lived here all my life and didn’t recognise anything. 

Our club our city were at least clear but you know it’s just a retort to the GB’s Glasgow’s green and white and I’d rather we concentrate on us than play silly display games with slavering scumbags. We could have had a welcome to SG & the new team or just something about us and our pride in our team. 

Havent heard anything about the “march” so I’m hoping that means it passed without incident. 

17 minutes ago, Briton said:

Why 'Our City' ?  Also...surely Bears follow Rangers from all over the world, not just the City the ground is now in.  I really don't understand what the UB is trying to say here.

You ever heard of 'bragging rights'?