Official: Kyle Lafferty signs on a 2 year deal

5 hours ago, compo said:

If he scores goals then great if he doesn't then we can get rid of him it's of no use to keep looking back at past records concentrate on the future .

I reckon he'll open his account on Sunday.

18 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Their goal record is actually pretty much, exactly the same. 

He's not a goalscorer, but he can contribute to the team. He's a willing runner, presser; he'll hold it up; he's versatile, playing up top or wide; he'll help out aerially at set-pieces; he'll chip in with a goal here and there; and, he's got a lot of experience. A striker doesn't need to score goals to be an important cog in the team. 

Your argument is narrow-minded. 

Lafferty has never been anything more than an extremely limited player. There’s a reason he bombed in England and found himself playing for Hearts - he isn’t very good.

7 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Lafferty has never been anything more than an extremely limited player. There’s a reason he bombed in England and found himself playing for Hearts - he isn’t very good.

Yet, he had a successful period in Europe, and also had a good international career playing in a Euro Championship. 

I agree he's limited, but those limited qualities can be useful for us. 

Like I said, a striker doesn't have to score 30 goals a season to be important to the team.