Official: Kyle Lafferty signs on a 2 year deal

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Frankie's tweet yesterday summed up my thoughts on it quite well.

Lafferty's lengthy tweet about re-signing must've been written by a 10 year old.

Somebody tell him to get off the internet and simply score goals on the 2nd of September and naebody will even remember anything aboot it.

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

4LHD reporting fee as £450k including add-ons. Can't argue with that.

I think he'll prove a very shrewd signing and another masterstroke from Allen and Gerrard.

I thought it would be between 450K - 550K.

It was always going to be in this ball park. The fannying around with 200K was a waste of time and luckily, wee Alfie isn't one to get frequently injured. 

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Am I the only one who is sick of the sight of GIf after GIF, it's like a cartoon network messageboard for the under 12s FFS.

I used to find that RS usually had something to say worth listening to, now it's only GIF overkill. 

It can be fun if used when it really suits an answer and is actually funny but..........

I'm sure he's giffing in some super-clever, post-ironic way that our tiny little minds can't grasp.

Titter. ?

22 minutes ago, Thinker said:

I'm sure he's giffing in some super-clever, post-ironic way that our tiny little minds can't grasp.

Titter. ?

That's a pretty supercilious tweet, even for you. What's the point of it?

I'm imagine he had no idea he was causing you so much anxiety ... but he does now. ?

giphy.gif

Edited by Bill