Official: Kyle Lafferty signs on a 2 year deal

We're simply not obsessive enough about our team. On the heartz forum they have a topic about the Lafferty move that runs to 172 pages with 8,587 posts and increasing by the minute while our entire Summer transfer window topic currently has a total of 2,434 posts.

21 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm presuming they're as real as we are and when you consider we have a considerably larger support than they do I think it's an impressive amount of obsessing on a single thread.

Bigger teams coming in and buying your players will always generate a lot of chat on football forums.  And Rangers are hated throughout Scottish football (I wouldn't have it any other way).

Take it as a compliment.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Bigger teams coming in and buying your players will always generate a lot of chat on football forums.  And Rangers are hated throughout Scottish football (I wouldn't have it any other way).

Take it as a compliment.

I didn't expect to see the level of hatred on their forum that exists on others such as hubz but it does. And all the same fantasies and absurdity. Where do they get the money?  Don't sell unless every penny is up front because they're going bust at any minute.

We sell over 40K season tickets and pull millions in gate money from Euro qualification ties yet still 'where do they get the money'

I suppose I actually do view their obsession as complimentary in  fashion and comical in another. One more thing I found comical is that they thought Lafferty shouldn't be sold to us because they're in direct competition with us.

In reality they weren't even in direct competition with hubz last season far less us even as we underperformed. They finished 21 points behind us and just 1 ahead of 7th placed Motherwell to scrape into the top 6.