[FT] Ufa 1 - 1 Rangers (Ejaria 9)

That refereeing performance stinks to high heaven,  that being said we got through with nine men against a Russian team of 14 counting the officials. What a result, this team has character and this will only make them stronger, Well done a tremendous performance, i'm saying nowt about Morelos.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

That's what I came on to post, FFS..........breath !!!

Well done for getting through lads. :rfc: EL draw tomorrow !!

Morelos needs his arse booted. If he thinks being in the Columbia squad allows him to act the irresponsible Jeremy Hunt and risk our qualification, someone should have a 'quiet word'. I'd e tempted to start Lafferty in his place on Sunday.

Aye but that’s for tomorrow. Best lesson for Morelos is to celebrate what the 9 and 10 achieved. He needs t he left in no uncertain terms. Today isn’t about him and he needs to reflect on that. 

In in the meantime raise a glass to Goldson and the rest who defended like like Stalingrad. !

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Morelos needs his arse booted. If he thinks being in the Columbia squad allows him to act the irresponsible Jeremy Hunt and risk our qualification, someone should have a 'quiet word'. I'd e tempted to start Lafferty in his place on Sunday.

On todays game, I'd say that  bit harsh on Morelos....never a sending off.   Overall, he does need to keep the heid more as it WILL get him into trouble & it makes him more of a target for the opposition.

Flanagans was also never a red card....but I'm not seeing any comments against him???

Just now, Darthter said:

On todays game, I'd say that  bit harsh on Morelos....never a sending off.   Overall, he does need to keep the heid more as it WILL get him into trouble & it makes him more of a target for the opposition.

Flanagans was also never a red card....but I'm not seeing any comments against him???

Flanagan struggled in the first half though tightened up second. Clearly he is uncomfortable on the left.