All Eyes On Sunday

1 hour ago, compo said:

Sunday will be a piece of cake ,come full time they will be queuing up at bridges over the Clyde to jump .

I admire your optimism Compo.

I fear it won't be that straightforward but I hope I am wrong.

However for the first time in ages there isn't the same fear factor in place and we look like we have a management team and players who are up to the task. Come on Rangers.

I would take a draw but I think we will win 2-0, we have serious momentum the now and I'm hoping that will carry through to Sunday, on the other side they seem to be in a bit of disarray, It will be interesting to see what Gerrard does with Morelos. Is Coulibally definitely out.

The big issue for me will be Collum. He has plenty previous for bias for his beloved hoops and against us. 

With the the pressure being cranked up and the bheasts needing a reassuring result, I can’t see us getting a fair crack. I expect some early cards for us, some soft free kicks in dangerous areas for them and perhaps also the obligatory penalty and red card if nothing else is working. 

I’ll take a draw thanks. 

15 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

The big issue for me will be Collum. He has plenty previous for bias for his beloved hoops and against us. 

With the the pressure being cranked up and the bheasts needing a reassuring result, I can’t see us getting a fair crack. I expect some early cards for us, some soft free kicks in dangerous areas for them and perhaps also the obligatory penalty and red card if nothing else is working. 

I’ll take a draw thanks. 

Collum will be a central figure BUT it is very much for us and specifically players like Morelos, Jack and Lafferty not to give him decisions to make through a lack of discipline.