[FT] Villarreal 2 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 67; Lafferty 76)

4 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

It was just to give one a well-earned rest - it could have been Goldson tonight. Saturday maybe rest Goldson?

Think I may have rested Katic in the home match on Sunday rather than in this. Though in saying that the league has to be our priority.

The Euro adventure is an entirely unexpected bonus and I most definitely bow to the judgement of Mr Gerrard.

1 hour ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Absolutely astounding result tonight. We just went to the 5th best team in Spain, scored 2 goals and could have won the game. Regardless of their iffy start to the season. they finished above Sevilla last season, drew with them recently and they're full of top players. 

What a fucking result. It's rare to see a Scottish side go away in Europe and get a result like this.

image.png.8df621e8d41720e5b9f0fb8bc3e6f16a.png

:D

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

His record in Europe after 10 games is rather good.

We are hard to beat.

But we need to make it this way in Scotland too.

Who would have thought it, nay, dreamed it. Unbeaten in 10 consecutive Euro ties. Now wondering if that's a record.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Who would have thought it, nay, dreamed it. Unbeaten in 10 consecutive Euro ties. Now wondering if that's a record.

Not me anyway.  That result tonight....I would've laughed my head off 3 months ago if you'd told me we'd manage it.