Another Bosman Signs - Jean Claude Darcheville

loved what i saw in that video! some absolutely cracking goals!

see that one where he picks it up in his own half, knocks it between the 2 defenders, skins them and knocks it over the keeper?

can just see him doing that at parkhead! :D

Bit of a shock, is this a sign that we are returning to the old Gers way of just signing most of our players without the press getting wind of it until its a done deal?

Looks like a good signing, especially on a Bosman.

Bit of a shock, is this a sign that we are returning to the old Gers way of just signing most of our players without the press getting wind of it until its a done deal?

I prefer it that way, speculation pisses me off, lol.

I don't get this problem with us signing a 31 year old. 31 isn't that old for a player in the modern game, especially if that player has looked after himself. Besides, we've got a very young squad just now and need some more experienced players added to it.

Generally in a striker you would want someone in their mid 20's. Someone who is experienced yet fit and young enough to break down defenses and bag a few goals.

Having said that, Prso is 33 (?) now and is still able to do that and this guy coming in looks alot faster than him so im quite glad we've got him.

Looks like a decent player from the clips but then, i never like to place much hope on that, im pretty sure i seen a video of Sebo that made him look really good.

I remember us being linked with him a few times though and dont have a problem with his age, our squad really is paper thin and needs to be built up, players like this will do no harm.

got a funny feeling he's going to be marketed as our big signing of the summer.

I get that impression from reading the press release. I wonder if this will be the case if WS can't offload Sionko, Sebo, Papac etc?