Another Bosman Signs - Jean Claude Darcheville

Guest gerbilly
got a funny feeling he's going to be marketed as our big signing of the summer.

.......and the bubble is burst........:)

Seriously though I hope it isn't our big name signing, He looks fast as feck but not a great scoring record..he could be the man to provide Boydie with the extra ammunition needed to bang in 30+ next season.

Years Club App (Gls)*

1995-98 Stade Rennais 42 (5)

1998-99 Nottingham Forest 16 (2)

1999-02 FC Loriet 102 (44)

2002- FC G de Bordeaux 124 (36)

Not exactly prolific and he has had a few bad injuries.

I know a few guys who are Forest supporters and they said he was rotten. I don't have a good feeling about this one!

Does anyone have a list of our current first team squad they could paste in here or in a new thread? I think we're down to the bare bones as it is and was wanting to see how we're looking in terms of having 2 players for each position.

Just interested in having a look at how many players we might be looking to sign in the summer as I think it could be quite a few if a few suspects leave. In turn that could explain why WS is boosting the squad with Bosman players as a first move.

Wasn't happy when we were linked with hm when Eck was in charge. Not happy now.

Not a great scoring record. History of injuries. Couldn't settle in Britain before although it was in extreme circumstances.

Watched teh first minute or two of that clip. Doesn't seem to "go like a rocket" to me. Not slow, but in the goal andy picked out he hardly accelerated away from those defenders. :(

As he's signed though I wont make a decision until he dons the light blue.

Let's look at the positives. He's an experienced player. We've signed him for free (whatever that means these days). He's only getting an initial two year deal.

Let's give the guy a chance to show what he can do. Were we not all getting really excited by the video clips of Sebo last summer for example?

I know a few guys who are Forest supporters and they said he was rotten. I don't have a good feeling about this one!

Yeah but don't forget that just prior to starting his career at Forest that he lost his wife and kids in a car accident.

I think an incident like that would affect ALL of us in carrying out our job.

Does anyone have a list of our current first team squad they could paste in here or in a new thread? I think we're down to the bare bones as it is and was wanting to see how we're looking in terms of having 2 players for each position.

Just interested in having a look at how many players we might be looking to sign in the summer as I think it could be quite a few if a few suspects leave. In turn that could explain why WS is boosting the squad with Bosman players as a first move.

check out the gersnetonline.net homepage. all the squad information is there in full.