How would you rate Morelos so far?

5 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I saw people suggesting that he has stayed on the ground longer when fouled during the last couple of games, and this may be under instructions so that he calms down before standing back up again and doesn't react in the same way,

If so, it's a good technique to allow him to control his natural instincts and it certainly seems to be working.

'uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez.'

Could make it flexible, eg. the amount of goals scored this season whichi would have him adding "once"

Edited by buster.

On 06/10/2018 at 23:15, cooponthewing said:

That’s just mental. You know we will get done over by UEFA and sanctioned. Why do we do it? If that’s the attitude then don’t complain when we have a stand closed. I wish we wouldn’t sing it. It’s like poking yourself in the eye with a fork and doing it again because you like it???

Relax, I was three sheets to the wind. It's stupid that we're not allowed to sing it though. It's a great song. 

3 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Relax, I was three sheets to the wind. It's stupid that we're not allowed to sing it though. It's a great song. 

We can and should sing it but change one word. It is a fantastic war cry and whilst pro footballers are genuinely not intimidated the way we belt that out would be another weapon to return us to fortress Ibrox.