How would you rate Morelos so far?

On 06/10/2018 at 23:55, Gonzo79 said:

Will the yahoos have their ground closed for making political statements and singing songs glorifying terrorists?

Parity and all that.

I'm much less concerned about parity than the prospect of missing a european match.

11 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I saw people suggesting that he has stayed on the ground longer when fouled during the last couple of games, and this may be under instructions so that he calms down before standing back up again and doesn't react in the same way,

If so, it's a good technique to allow him to control his natural instincts and it certainly seems to be working.

Alfie isn't the first, nor will he be the last, of our strikers to get roughhoused all over the park by awbudy. Pretty much all of them as far back as I can remember to Colin Stein got booted all over the place in their first season or two with more or less similar treatment from refs as Alfie. Its not new to us older bears but in the case of Alfie it needs man managed because he'll be a hell of a player when the arguing with refs is gone from his game. Refs, especially these days, act like school teachers so every time the opposition take you out stay down Alfie leave them no opportunity to ignore it. 

13 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

He is performing well and improving which is the most important thing.

I agree. I'm still not 100% sure if he will be the guy to fire us to the title but only time will tell. I still think we are too light up front. Alfredo has great qualities (as well as flaws) and scoring goals in big games can only help his confidence and development.

On 07/10/2018 at 16:15, Briton said:

I rate him as I did after a few games for the club; an excellent acquisition.  Yes he has a touch of the Anelka's about him but I also think he has always been harshly judged by many Bears and his faults aren't as bad as is being made out.   

Interesting, I dont really see much Anelka in him. He reminds me a bit like Daniel Cousin who could be unplayable on his day.

4 hours ago, Gribz said:

Interesting, I dont really see much Anelka in him. He reminds me a bit like Daniel Cousin who could be unplayable on his day.

I mean in his demeanour, at times.

Edited by Briton

Can be explosive, determined, skilful, frustrating and enraging.  Sometimes all in the same move.

I think some will never take to him, especially with the chances he’s missed against Celtic, but I’m glad we signed him.  

14 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

Can be explosive, determined, skilful, frustrating and enraging.  Sometimes all in the same move.

I think some will never take to him, especially with the chances he’s missed against Celtic, but I’m glad we signed him.  

If he can sink a few goals against them this season and that will help his confidence 

Morelos has already scored goals against good teams and his lack of goals against the yahoos doesn't greatly concern me. It's just a matter of time till that happens and I think it's likely more of an issue with the fans than it is with the management team.