Still interested in Andy Webster

Perhaps mate, but there are a few issues surrounding Webster. He can have his contracted terminated for a certain fee, but this isn't so clear when it comes to Scottish teams.

I hope we're interested in Webster as he's a player I rate. I feel his pace and marking would compliment J-Rod quite nicely and give us more options at the back.

Maybe we need to move on one of both of Fanfan and Andrews first. It wouldn't make financial sense signing another centre half when these guys are still here.

Yeah, like Frankie I think that he will only come in if Marvin leaves which looks more and more likely now because of this injury he has...

If Webster does come in, I think he will be in the same position as Andrews. He might get a look in for SPL games but when it comes to Europe I think he would be dropped. The good thing is that he is quite young still and can only learn from Le Guen.

As for Fan-Fan, I can see him staying.........

I don't, and never have rated Webster. He might be alright for hearts, but he is not Rangers class imo and I'm quite happy with Svensson and Rod as defenders. I do concede though we need more of them. If Webster was signed purely as a squad player, maybe, but never a first teamer in my book.

Id take him for a 3rd choice centre half after J Rod and Svensson but Andrews has to be offloaded first.

I think Pressley has made Webster at Hearts although ive heard the reverse also.