[FT] Rangers 0 - 0 Spartak Moscow

Just now, rbr said:

It just shows how far we have come and how our expectations have risen that we are disappointed with tonight's draw/result .

This mob spent a fortune in the summer , are a champions league team usually  , we didn't look out of place at all.

Yes I am disappointed , especially as I had 2 coupons riding on a home win , however , at the start of this many many fans were happy just to be in Europe and wanted it over ASAP so as to concentrate on the league , oh how opinions change so so quickly ..

Yes indeed, now the expectations are that we win home games against anybody and qualify from this group which is now a realistic expectation.

10 minutes ago, rbr said:

It just shows how far we have come and how our expectations have risen that we are disappointed with tonight's draw/result .

This mob spent a fortune in the summer , are a champions league team usually  , we didn't look out of place at all.

Yes I am disappointed , especially as I had 2 coupons riding on a home win , however , at the start of this many many fans were happy just to be in Europe and wanted it over ASAP so as to concentrate on the league , oh how opinions change so so quickly ..

Spot on mate, we did well tonight, could have been better, but all in we are progressing all the time! easy to be critical! lot's of positives tonight

1 hour ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I might be 8 pints deep, but I think if 49 year old Brian Laudrup was thrown on the park for us tonight he would have shown more heart and quality than what we saw tonight.

tonight was complete garbage. Let’s be truthful. 

The amount of drinks you’ve had is clearly affecting your judgement.

It wasn’t “complete garbage” at all.  We played very well first half and pinned them back, we just lacked the final ball in the final 3rd.

We were poor second half but “total garbage” is a stretch.