The sheer stupidity of Lennon is perfectly illustrated in that single grunt. There's a difference between goading and 'just giving a bit back'? Am I even dumber than he is? Because i'm not grasping the difference.

In addition doesn't this amount to a form of retaliation which players are punished for? He's not going to stop this till it's explicitly stated that it's unacceptable for a football manager to carry on like that.

And again, he's a full scale riot waiting to happen and that's been obvious for a long time before this incident.

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

That's Donald Trump level of blatant in your face bullshit !

A journalist who doesn't tear that apart is a joke.

Who has asked him directly why he held his face after the coin hit his chest ?

In the interview there was no redness or bruise on his face which you would expect to see if hit with something,this should be evident to the powers that be.

More serious is the attack on the goalkeeper IMO.

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The more I see Lennon clutching his poor wee face, the more I laugh.

He really is pathetic.

The Hearts goalie is a joke too.  No one punched him.  

I haven't seen the goalie incident! anybody got a clip?

12 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Any idea what exactly is going on there? Just some clown from the crowd coming on to the track for unspecified reasons then some other jumps out and takes a swing at him for further unspecified reasons?

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Any idea what exactly is going on there? Just some clown from the crowd coming on to the track for unspecified reasons then some other jumps out and takes a swing at him for further unspecified reasons?

It's just the HT entertainment.

It's all ok though because they guy who came out to take a swing was just fed-up of having to take constant verbal  stick for the first 45 minutes. I'm sure the judge will understand his argument.

It's a derby.  Folk get a bit wound up.  

They're so tame these days that the slightest things are blown out of all proportion. 

Neil Lennon and McCoist squared up on the touchline and our, ever so busy, government decide a think tank or other such bollocks is desperately needed.

What a bunch of drama queens.

Edited by Gonzo79