[FT] St Mirren 0 - 2 Rangers (Candeias 80; Morelos 90+2)

Just now, Rousseau said:

Yes, but it's only because they're 'snappy', and up for it. They've not actually done anything, outwith a corner or two.

Which is why it's so frustrating; we've been really, really poor.  

They've had three or four shots on target that McGregor has had to look lively to deal with and a couple of others that were more hopeful than anything. Other than Morelos shooting from anywhere near the box we've tried to walk the ball into the net yet again and got nowhere with a 10 man defence to beat.

Away games in Scotland rarely see us get any space.

I'm Mr Negative usually but I think we're playing not too badly today.  We just need a wee bit of luck and a bit more intensity from middle to front. 

Just now, Big Jaws said:

They've had three or four shots on target that McGregor has had to look lively to deal with and a couple of others that were more hopeful than anything. Other than Morelos shooting from anywhere near the box we've tried to walk the ball into the net yet again and got nowhere with a 10 man defence to beat.

Yes, they were from corners were they not, albeit not directly?

I don't think they've done much, but we've really done absolutely nothing, so it's easy to make them look better. 

As it stands we're too weak physically and as such are losing the ball too easily.

The conditions aren't helping but we're really lacking composure, belief and leadership.  Instead we're feeling sorry for ourselves and taking the easy option.

St Mirren have been more dangerous and that's nowhere near acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Yes, they were from corners were they not, albeit not directly?

I don't think they've done much, but we've really done absolutely nothing, so it's easy to make them look better. 

A couple of those were from corners yes but not all of them. I don't think we even look remotely like scoring mate.