The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

48 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Well it’s been a very quiet couple of weeks since the early signings. Hoping for another few signings, I’d settle for hot prospects like the Thistle kid. @craig, have you seen or heard of him at all at youth level? I suppose he’s skipped most of it given he’s playing 1st team football at 17. 

Nah, @elfideldo is the man for the youth stuff - I only really know about Rangers youths plus a handful of others that Kevin Thomson tells me about as some of the pro youths go to his Academy.  Sorry.

A goal-kick from Tannadice, Dundee were after a midfielder as a makeweight for a Kamara deal this month.

If Rossiter stays fit and gets back to a reasonable level then he'll get a start at most top flight clubs. I guess the real issue is staying fit.

12 minutes ago, Frankie said:

He's been fit for a few months now.  He needs to be starting and playing in games.

Yes,  he needs to remain fit and healthy after playing half a season of at least 90 minutes of first team football every week.