is brown worth 5 million?

Until he is proven at a higher league or international level the price tag is silly.

For all we know he could have been another Eoin Jess who did well in the SPL but failed miserably in England. If Brown went down south then I really couldnt imagine him make a massive impact at a club, at very best he would be like James McFadden (although Mcfadden is player i like).

He seems to find the SPL pretty easy but how will he get on in Europe while playing in a team with no Lennon, Gravensen, Jarosik and possibly Nakamura (if he gets on offer he cant refuse)

TBH I was never keen on taking both Brown and Thomson but would have preferred Brown for the right side of the team. But maybe im being slightly naive as I havent seen that much of him this season, ive only seen about 6 or 7 of Hibs games on TV and they were against us and Hearts. The game thats stands out is our 3-0 win when Barry ferguson played him off the park.

So i would have valued him at 2 million tops with a further 1.5 million depending on appreances. 4.4 million is crazy.

Guest Sutton_Blows_Goats

I'm quite happy to let the boy join Celtic for what they are paying, the true winners from this are Willue McLies and Rod Petrie IMO.