[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 20, 38; Tavernier 43pen; Defoe 90+5)

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

According to Liam McLeod on BBC sportscene when Ryan Jack scored against Livingston that was his ''2nd fortuitous goal this season'', so I would love to see more fortuitous goals from all our players this season.

I noticed that in the commentary. The wee scrote could not help himself could he? 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

36 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Aberdeen have played 270 minutes against us and have had about 3 shots on target (scoring all 3)

They had 1 shot on target in the 1-1 game but they had 2 shots on target for the past two games so 5 overall.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Definitely no Flanagan, Kamara, McAuley, Polster or Middleton tonight as all are playing for the reserves against Morton this afternoon.

I don't understand how Middleton isn't making the 18 man squad. That leaves us with only two wingers! I find this frustrating because in his second last appearance for us he provided a crucial assist at St Johnstone. He's an obvious impact player when you need a goal. And what happens if Kent or Candeias get injured? Not happy about that one because sometimes the cutting inside from the left just doesn't work and you need to change it up and try and get some crosses in, something which Kent doesn't really do.

7 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Fair doos but you get my overall point

Yes they’ve been ridiculously lucky to snatch a goal at all in all 3 games because they barely went looking for one

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Only 1 out of 6 Daily Record writers fancies us to win tonight, but I've heard he's Rangers mad..........Keith Jackson ?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-win-aberdeen-vs-rangers-13960530

Typical Scottish gutter press, Rangers lose=slaughtered, Rangers win=slaughtered