Dave King apologises to Steve Clarke

18 minutes ago, compo said:

I might have missed it but has anyone said sorry to Kris Boyd yet for the vile abuse he got from the one's that do no wrong .

Of course not, don't be silly! sectarianism is a one way street in the Republic of Scotland, Rangers, Rangers fans are the sectarian bigots don't you know!.

Calling someone a fat orange bastard is not sectarian!.

Edited by ian1964

43 minutes ago, compo said:

I might have missed it but has anyone said sorry to Kris Boyd yet for the vile abuse he got from the one's that do no wrong .

No, it's not necessary.

The ever helpful, Hugh Keevins has thankfully redefined sectarianism.

Yep, that Hugh Keevins, the one that habitually described Ibrox on a Champions League evening, "as being akin to a Nuremberg Rally". A few tunes over the PA including the Dambusters March(film theme tune) had the Shugster equating Ibrox with the notorious Nazi gatherings, where the Race Laws were launched. Those Race Laws that eventually saw several million Jews, Masons, Gypsies, Downs Syndrom, ...................... etc marched into the gas chamber.

Hugh explained, when Celtic fans sing Orange bastard at Kris Boyd, it's because he played for Rangers. However, when Rangers supporters sing f-e-nian bastard at Steve Clarke, it's because he is a catholic. Hugh did not want to talk about effigies, the greater sin being the £30,000 of damage done to the Parkhead toilets by Rangers fans.

3 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

No, it's not necessary.

The ever helpful, Hugh Keevins has thankfully redefined sectarianism.

Yep, that Hugh Keevins, the one that habitually described Ibrox on a Champions League evening, "as being akin to a Nuremberg Rally". A few tunes over the PA including the Dambusters March(film theme tune) had the Shugster equating Ibrox with the notorious Nazi gatherings, where the Race Laws were launched. Those Race Laws that eventually saw several million Jews, Masons, Gypsies, Downs Syndrom, ...................... etc marched into the gas chamber.

Hugh explained, when Celtic fans sing Orange bastard at Kris Boyd, it's because he played for Rangers. However, when Rangers supporters sing f-e-nian bastard at Steve Clarke, it's because he is a catholic. Hugh did not want to talk about effigies, the greater sin being the £30,000 of damage done to the Parkhead toilets by Rangers fans.

I have honestly stopped listening to that 26th. I couldn’t cope with him, Guidi and the host Gordon Duncan with their nauseating St Pats propaganda. Father Keevins is another Rangers hating bigot who belongs in a museum.

37 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Because I've heard it plenty of times over the past 40 years. 

Do those usng the word specifically state the object of their ire?  

There's a need for diplomacy but that time has come and gone.  It's time to stick together against Separate Entity FC, the BBC and all their stooges.  

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do those usng the word specifically state the object of their ire?  

There's a need for diplomacy but that time has come and gone.  It's time to stick together against Separate Entity FC, the BBC and all their stooges.  

Better to do it from a position of strength rather than constantly putting our collective foots in our mouths with the use of words that are easily avoided, and would then leave the haters no ammunition.

9 minutes ago, craig said:

Better to do it from a position of strength rather than constantly putting our collective foots in our mouths with the use of words that are easily avoided, and would then leave the haters no ammunition.

I have to agree with Gonzo on some of this. The time for diplomacy has come and gone. Mediation is no longer an option for those who now have no appetite for it. This will never end unless we stand our ground. They will keep attacking us untill we are dust in the wind. I agree with you position on the avoidance of feeding them ammunition. This could be avoided but for many that ship has sailed.

Edited by cooponthewing