Alfredo ‘El Bufalo’ Morelos

I'm hoping Alfie stays one more season. He's getting better all the time so maybe next season we would see something considerably closer to the finished article. But deep inside I suspect he may be gone in the Summer.

Sooner or later (it really needs to be sooner) we need to start generating transfer income and Morelos has to be our most saleable asset. Much as I love Morelos, you have to believe by next season Gerrard will have assembled a team that can cope without him.

Kudos and thanks to Jonatan Johansson for bringing the lad to our attention.

It just shows you that there are real players out there to be had for relatively small fees if your scouts know their stuff.

With JJ it would seem to have been local knowledge/contacts in an area that won't get much attention.

Time to stop buying so many players that are past their prime and ripe for the treatment room or being put out to pasture.

Translations

- I would like to play in the premier League

- There are many teams interested, many that have come to see me play. The most probable is that I will leave (Rangers) in the summer. The amount of goals I'm scoring has to have been talked about all over Europe.

- It's complicated to play against Aberdeen. I've had some very bad luck. The defenders are always bumping into you and fighting but I have to have more composure and keep the head. 

Edited by buster.

Unable to get tweet to display but, translated from Spanish, this is what Morelos is reported to have said....

@morelos2106(#RangersFC) a #DeportesW: ➡️"I'd like to play in the #PremierLeague" ➡️"There are many teams interested, many have come to see me play. It will most likely come out in the summer. With this amount of goals I'm giving what to talk about in almost all of Europe "

Edited by Bill