Morelos appeal rejected

As if we needed any further proof that the system is completely broken and run by morons.  I would dearly love to know on what basis they made this decision.  It could not have been made based on video evidence because that clearly shows that he was fouled.  Our game is being ruined.  Or maybe it already has been.

A clear penalty kick IMO. At the very least it was a play on. The one thing it most certainly 100% was NOT, was a dive without contact. 

Our club has to go to war with the authorities on these incompetent/cheating people in power. I challenge anyone to provide me evidence of a game in which Clancy (or Conroy/McLean/Beaton) have refereed a game and not given major (wrong) decisions against Rangers. It is not incompetent if the errors are always in one direction. It is cheating, or at the very least, bias. They referee the game as a fan that hates one club, where in every challenge they are looking at it from the perspective of what did the Rangers player do wrong, or conversely that the opposing player wasnt that bad an offence as it is against Rangers.

Once again a bizarre decision.

Morelos was clearly impeded and whilst he may well have made the most of the contact, it was a foul and certainly not a dive.

Have to admit, I don't understand how anyone - retired referee or not, can think anything else.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Once again a bizarre decision.

Morelos was clearly impeded and whilst he may well have made the most of the contact, it was a foul and certainly not a dive.

Have to admit, I don't understand how anyone - retired referee or not, can think anything else.

Which leads a person to think on the question - Is the CO system corrupt?

1 hour ago, barca72 said:

Just think? The stupid thing is that the booking means nothing now probably. They would have been better just let it go instead of creating more mistrust.

4 minutes ago, pete said:

Just think? The stupid thing is that the booking means nothing now probably. They would have been better just let it go instead of creating more mistrust.

100% disagree with that, he was wrongly booked for diving and the club was correct to appeal it, of course it means something!

1 hour ago, barca72 said:

The problem is that there is no other conclusion we can come to.  Without any transparency, we have no idea on which basis this decision was made.  As I said earlier, if they watched the video evidence there is NO doubt he was fouled.  Absolutely NONE.  So, unless there is another explanation for this bizarre decision, we will all assume the system is corrupt.  The SPFL and the CO must know this is the only logical outcome so either they don't care (quite possible), or they're so incompetent when it comes to handling matters like these (without a doubt).  Either way, this is a nasty scar on our game and needs to be fixed.