The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

I always get far too excited at all the big-name players released at this time of year. 

I just read that Swansea City have released Leroy Fer, Luciano Narsingh, Wayne Routledge and Wilfried Bony.

Clearly, players are released for a reason, but these guys are/were quality players. I think it was the wages that have caused Swansea to release these players? I wouldn't mind us picking up a few freebies of this quality. 

10 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Vincent Kompany leaving Man City. 

His salary at City is probably more than all the defenders at our club combined and he hasn't played more than 17 league games in a season since 2014/15.

Edited by buster.

Glasgow Rangers have joined the chase for Bolton starlet Luca Connell whose departure this summer looks certain as the club's administrators try to raise funds.

Connell, 18, made a dozen first-team appearances for stricken Wanderers who have just been relegated and will start League One with a 12-point deduction for going into administration.

Norwich, Southampton and Preston have also shown interest in the young Irish midfielder whose contract runs out at the end of June but will fetch a compensation fee for Bolton because of his age.

Bolton's administrators have a choice whether to agree a fee with a buying club or wait until it is set by tribunal.

Connell has been at the academy for 10 years and was regularly watched by scouts after making his debut last season in an FA Cup win against Walsall.

Bolton's well-documented money problems under owner Ken Anderson led to administrators being appointed last week following a High Court appearance in connection with an unpaid tax bill of £1.2million.

via FF - https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/luca-connell.75919/

And then there is this regarding Ryan Kent

Been told from a very reliable source if kent scores today he's got the words "I'm staying" written on his t-shirt under the gers top, watch out for it

And then there is this regarding Ryan Kent

Been told from a very reliable source if kent scores today he's got the words "I'm staying" written on his t-shirt under the gers top, watch out for it

I guess we'll never know, then... :ninja: