Gordon to Man U �£8mil

I thought Arsenal were the front runners for him.

Either wouldnt be a bad move for him cause Lehmann and Van Der Sar are both coming to the end of their careers.

�£8m is a bit pricey though i would think.

Thats what i was thinking Gav, and the price tag is supposed to be 10 million.

Id say he could be worth 5 million. I thought Arsenal might come on for him but Lehmann got a years contract and Wenger seems to like Almunia (sp).

Roy Keane wants Jaaskeleinen at Sunderland so Bolton maybe an option.

The Arsenal thing seemed to be a rumour from Edinburgh that they were paying half his wages and had an agreement to sign him at a future date. For some reason the rumour wouldn't go away and Arsenal have always been favourites to sign him.

Not sure why Man Yoo would want him as they have Foster if they're going to give a young keeper a chance? Besides, its taken them a few years to get stable at the back with Van der Sar who has a few years left yet I'd have thought.

I don't think if Man Yoo are going to spend 8M on a keeper that it would be Gordon. Not sure he is worth that yet. He has the potential to be a world class keeper, but he's not the finished article yet. I think another couple of years at Tynecastle would help him, but it looks like he may be forced out

Gordon is going some where anyway. After yesterday's game he went up to the hearts fans and threw is gloves into the crowd and clapped them.

Doesn't neccesarily mean he's leaving Fraser. Look at Terry and Lampard when they lost the league at The Emirates, they went over to the Chelski fans and threw their tops into the crowd. Sometimes the players do that to thank the fans for their support throughout the season.