Steve Clarke new scotland manager

Probably a good appointment. He is very well respected where ever he goes. 

He has a slight dour personality yet has deserved this crack at the whip after what he did for Kilmarnock. 

Aside from this, I see Brighton took Potter from Swansea - I cant work that one out.

When confronted with news about the SFA XI, I find myself underwhelmed by a sense of profound disinterest. 

The only part part of this that matters is one of our league rivals no longer has a decent manager. 

Congrats Steve Clarke, a good solid pro at Chelsea with over 400 appearances and has coached a number of clubs gaining important experience along the way with the high points his assistant role at Chelsea under Jose, getting WBA to finish 8th in PL and latterly with Kilmarnock. All in all, I think he deserves the chance.

KILMARNOCK stars Greg Taylor and Eamonn Brophy are in line for their first Scotland call-ups today.

Clarke’s other ex- Kilmarnock charges Stuart Findlay and Stephen O’Donnell are also likely to keep their places in the squad.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4294320/clarke-kilmarnock-eamonn-brophy-greg-taylor-scotland/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1558993474