De Marcus Beasley

Wasn't he at Man City last season and got released because he was pants?

He did get released from Man City last year but apparantly that was due to the managerial situation more than anything else.

From what i seen at the world cup and last year for Man City he looked a decent player, he got 4 goals in 14 games for them.

He has good pace, hes still only 25 with good experience of playing for PSV, if we can get him for free then i think he would be a good addition to the squad.

Read that we are looking at a deal to buy out his loan for next season or something, then sign him. Was supposed to be injury problems that restricted him at Man City though. Looked decent enough from what I remember.....

I doubt if he will hit it off in the SPL. He is injury prone and he can do the Buffel

disappearing act. On his game he can be a good player but i doubt he will like the cold steel tackles in the SPL

• 3 weeks later...

Rangers are seemingly still trying to get him and negotiations are ongoing but the price PSV are looking for(3mill euro's) is the big stumbling block at the moment.

An august 29 signing then!!

Or will Celtic come in with a 4mill offer.:)