30 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

According to the Times SG was approached by Derby County and knocked it back. Has Lampard gone?

That shouldn't have been a surprise for them.  Stevie G is here for 55 and then he'll take the Liverpool job at the next available opportunity.  That's the plan and I thought everyone knew that.  He won't be interested in being distracted by this nonsense, irrelevance and noise (see what I did there @Stevie - 4lads Blog)

1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

That shouldn't have been a surprise for them.  Stevie G is here for 55 and then he'll take the Liverpool job at the next available opportunity.  That's the plan and I thought everyone knew that.  He won't be interested in being distracted by this nonsense, irrelevance and noise (see what I did there @Stevie - 4lads Blog)

Only reporting what’s out there in cyberspace.?

14 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Stevie G is here for 55

I entered a draw at work today and pulled out number 55.  I didn't win the draw but I couldn't give a toss because now I know we're gonnae win the league!

:crest

51 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I love it went people quote that ?

I get Mrs 4lads to shout it at the start of our passion, haven’t heard past ignore.... 

A report from the Times suggested the Rams had made a move for the Ibrox boss but he had "rejected" the chance to be considered as a replacement for Frank Lampard.

Rangers insist Steven Gerrard hasn't been approached by Derby County about becoming Frank Lampard's successor.
A report in the Times claimed the Ibrox boss had "rejected" the chance to be considered by the Rams if Lampard makes the move to Chelsea in the coming days.
Rangers released a short statement to clarify Gerrard remains solely focused on bringing success to Govan.

The club said: "Let's get one or two things clear. Our manager has not been approached and he remains one hundred per cent committed to the job he has here."

I have heard him say that he expects to be at Rangers "a very long time"

I feel he will likely at a bare minimum see out his contract then consider his future. Klopp is contracted at Liverpool till 2022 and he too sees out contracts.

12 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I have heard him say that he expects to be at Rangers "a very long time"

I feel he will likely at a bare minimum see out his contract then consider his future. Klopp is contracted at Liverpool till 2022 and he too sees out contracts.

In which case we've got him for 55, 56 AND 57.  Maybe even a treble treble. ?