Smashing, I've got loads. I could drop it off for you or you could come round here and do it then hoover once you're done.

I'm working wed and thurs then off for 3 weeks, so i'm glad of the break :)

You should have plenty time to do the ironing when you get up at 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am & 5am in the morning Juffers!

Smashing, I've got loads. I could drop it off for you or you could come round here and do it then hoover once you're done.

I'm working wed and thurs then off for 3 weeks, so i'm glad of the break :)

Yeh nae bother chief just drop it off and i'll get it done :D

NOT :P

I am pleased to say I've watched every single game.

Sure, I've missed bits here and there, and in certain cases not fully focused my attention on one or two games, but by and large I've followed the lot.

No football on Wednesday or Thursday? Well, Wednesday's actually ok as I have plans, but Thursday? What will I do :(

I am pleased to say I've watched every single game.

Sure, I've missed bits here and there, and in certain cases not fully focused my attention on one or two games, but by and large I've followed the lot.

No football on Wednesday or Thursday? Well, Wednesday's actually ok as I have plans, but Thursday? What will I do :(

so, what did you do then danny if there was no fitty on?:confused:

How about a job then??

I've got a job. I can dictate when I work and when I don't want too. Right now I'm on call so I can sit about the house doing fook all waiting for a wee cheeky callout.

Just back from a callout - a car crash. Tasty!