[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Oxford Utd (Candeias 15; Stewart 32; Mayo 53; Ojo 70; Defoe 89)

39 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I thought Mayo was pretty impressive. Okay--early days, and it was only a friendly, but I feel he could play a part this season. 

i was wondering about centre backs; we seem to have 2 top players for each position (e.g. Arfield/Docherty or Tav/Polster) but only 3 CBs to whit Katic, Goldson and Edmundson. Would be good if Mayo is promoted from the academy. He is also left-sided. 

14 hours ago, pete said:

I will say that on a good day the quality of illegal streams are just as good as RTV. I have RTV now but watched *** league for a long time and watched it without much complaint to be honest. You do have to run an Adblok though otherwise it is a hell.

I'm happy to give money to the club but I feel a tenner should buy you at least a 720p stream.  Someone needs to look at the web services too.  I looked up a couple of the young players; McPake and Mayo, and I got their pages with sweet FA information, just blank slots with 'unavailable' on them.  Pretty poor.

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I'd have thought it would be the Council, but I stand to be corrected by someone more knowledgeable.

Annotation 2019-07-08 072525.png

I don't know myself. 

When Council housing transferred en masse to the Housing Association, a lot of land went with it, as far as I know. 

The Club should be chasing this issue, itself.

Edited by Uilleam

11 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I don't know myself. 

When Council housing transferred en masse to the Housing Association, a lot of land went with it, as far as I know. 

The Club should be chasing this issue, itself.

I guess they may well have transferred that as well, to make it much more difficult for Rangers to ask for the land, or for the club to develop in any meaningful way. ?

I know that I was being facetious in my earlier posts re this but it is worthwhile e-mailing the club on the matter.

I am not saying that I was responsible for the changes re smoking and the naming of the the subs in a game now being shown on the track side advertising boards,but I did on three occasions complain about smoking in toilets and twice that when the teams were being announced not everyone had sight of the big screens to see the list of substitutes,both of which seem to have seen action taken.