The Rangers shop at St Enoch's Centre

I was in the club shop yesterday at lunchtime and it was doing a roaring trade with lots of people buying the new orange and the new black training tops  I even bought two of each for the grandson's,  it should be all fans mission to visit and buy something even if it's only a key ring. 

:rfc:

• Frankie changed the title to The Rangers shop at St Enoch's Centre
1 hour ago, compo said:

I was in the club shop yesterday at lunchtime and it was doing a roaring trade with lots of people buying the new orange and the new black training tops  I even bought two of each for the grandson's,  it should be all fans mission to visit and buy something even if it's only a key ring. 

:rfc:

The orange and black training top is a cracker. Got the niece one and the home top for myself from Gers store online.

Yup the black coaches training top with orange will be bought, its as good a shirt as ive seen in many a year. Pity it wasnt a 3rd kit. But currently sold out online shop in medium upwards.

Was in today as the better half was exchanging a top, which was bought for my granddaughter, and must agree regards the black/orange top.

Worth a visit and easy to get to from subway station.

Easy to get from the Subway? It almost takes you in to the shop.:D I went in on a nice sunny day and bought a rain jacket :eek2: then went and sat on the terrace of the pub next door, or a few doors down, and watched the world and good looking woman go by. Bliss!

Was in today as no stock left online (apart from home top) all the training tips have gone. There was no training stock in shop either (the odd small apart) so a bit of a let down tbh? The top I bought my niece was too small so can’t exchange as no stock?

On 09/07/2019 at 01:20, pete said:

Easy to get from the Subway? It almost takes you in to the shop.:D I went in on a nice sunny day and bought a rain jacket :eek2: then went and sat on the terrace of the pub next door, or a few doors down, and watched the world and good looking woman go by. Bliss!

Man with raincoat watching ladies on a sunny day  mmmm? .

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 05:43, cooponthewing said:

The orange and black training top is a cracker. Got the niece one and the home top for myself from Gers store online.

Can you post the link to the online Gers store coop ?